As at the time updating this page, the Admission List is only available on the JAMB Admission Portal and JAMB CAPS Portal.
Follow procedure below to check your admission status:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
- If you see admission in progress, then congrats because you have 99.9% chances of seeing “CONGRATULATIONS…”
- If what you saw is Not Admitted, don’t panic yet, the admission is uploaded in batches. Just check back after some days/weeks.
- And if you see CONGRATULATIONS… then jump up and dance because you have been offered admission.
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Remember before now the admission list process began on the school portal. Below is what we said about it!
Case two: If you see *you have not been offer admission yet* it is either you’ve been screened and you might be consider for admission later. Or you’ve not been screen at all. Just check back after some days/weeks.