1. Stand infront of the mirror examine your breast and checking if there is any change in size, shape , color and position of breast and nipples
2. Raise your arms examining your breast again, slowly turn around to examine the other side
3. Put your hands over your hips, bend forward to examine if there is any difference
4. Squeeze the nipple to look for any unusual discharge (blood, Pus, clear fluid) expressed
5. Start from your collarbone downward, Use the left hand to feel the right breast, using index finger, middle finger and ring finger patting on the skin slowly and start pressing harder until you can feel your ribs.
Feel around the Breast. Move 3 fingers up and down
6. Once finished in a standing position , turn to a lying position .
Do same as standing position